WHAT WE’RE ALL ABOUT
At Inspire Physio Care we care for our clients and inspire great health.
We are a growing team of new and experienced physiotherapists and allied health who are passionate about what we do. We take the pride in promoting holistic approach towards health and believe in “Physiotherapy is more than hands on therapy”. Making a difference in our clients lives every day is what motivates us.
We are looking for someone who can be part of our dynamic team environment who can share our values, passionate about private practice and can contribute ideas for the overall growth of the bussiness.
WHAT WE NEED
Inspire Physio Care requires a passionate and team-minded people with positive outlook towards health and well being. We are looking for YOU to come on board with us and help move people towards their best quality of life.
WHAT YOU NEED
- An Australian standard bachelors degree in their respective field.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
- AHPRA registration (limited registrations can also apply).
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Good team player and help to add to the positive clinic culture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative and resourcefulness.
- Clinical Pilates and womens health experience would be beneficial but not essential.
BENEFITS OF JOINING INSPIRE PHYSIO CARE
- You will be working with an awesome team of physiotherapists and admin, in a clinic that prides itself on its strong team culture and vibe!
- Regular internal CPD free and external professional development funding supported.
- Excellent remuneration.
- Incredible support and flexibility.
- You will be working in new modern and vibrant clinic.
- Evidence based practice with quality care and exceptional service.
- Additional income streams (50% commissions on products and reports).
- Great work-life balance.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and manage a caseload of private musculoskeletal patients, including TAC, EPC and workers’ compensation cases, NDIS, and Pre-employment assessments.
- Contribute and execute new ideas to the development of clinic.
- Be part of team and work effectively.
- Time management and documentation up to date.
- Good report writing skills.
- To regularly upskill and be inline with current evidence based practice.
- To be able to market to Gp clinics, sporting clubs and blog in media.
PART TIME HOURS
20-38 per Week
Full Time, Part Time, Commission, Permanent
Interested applicants to email resume and cover letter to email@example.com