Call Us Today! +61 3 9333 6846
Physiotherapy is often advised and required following any orthopedic surgery such as operations on the hip, knee, shoulder, wrist, hand, neck, foot, ankle, and spine to facilitate a speedy recovery. A patient’s ability to regain motion and strength and ultimately return to their daily activities depend on physical therapy. The body will not regain normal motion without specific retraining. Physiotherapists are specifically trained to restore range of motion and strength without compensation and to prevent re-injury during the recovery process.
At Inspire Physio Care your Physiotherapist can provide you with specific guidelines to allow optimal healing.
We offer the following services in Surgical Rehab:
– Education and advise on post op management.
– Strategies for pain reduction
– Flexibility exercises to improve range of motion
– Exercises to strengthen muscles
– Posture, balance, and coordination training
– Manual therapy techniques
– Self-care management strategies
– Home exercise program