The position: One Full Time/or Two-Part time work in PRIVATE Practice setting and Multiple Medical Centres.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Private practice.
- APHRA Registration
- Dry Needling/Clinical Pilates (Preferable)
- Hold a valid Driving License
- Good practical and Rehabilitation skills
- Women’s Health Experience is preferable but not essential
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Plenty of professional development and mentoring, which includes: PD in services and presentations by prominent external guest presenters.
- You will be part of a collaborative, passionate, dedicated and thoughtful group of health professionals.
- Opportunities for career progression are available for suitable candidates.
- You will treat many different conditions some complex cases to get you really thinking! Our caseload commonly includes sports injuries, musculoskeletal conditions, pre-and post-surgical conditions, headaches, migraines and some niche disorders.
- The practice incorporates the use of one on one Pilates as a component of complete patient treatment. You will have an integral role in your patients’ care and management.
Most importantly, though you will be helping our wonderful clients achieve their own potential – improving lives and making a difference is what we do!
If you have a passion for what you do and want an exciting and busy career in a progressive organization…Starting Date: 20/11/17 with induction for one week. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org